How to use the Yantras?A Yantra is a very complex spiritual instrument that can calm and focus the activities of the mind, and by its positive auto suggestion it has a benefic impact on the health and psychic well being of a person. Follow these steps and guidelines when you start using the Yantra for the first time:-
Step 1. First of all, in the morning of the prescribed day, fresh your body (take a bath) and make a clear and positive mind frame.
Step 2. Find a place where you will be undisturbed. Sit down facing east in a position in which you feel most comfortable.
Step 3. Take the long deep breath for 5 to 10 minutes and concentrate on your breath (or do some other meditations exercise if you know).
Step 4. Now pick up the Yantra which seems suitable to you, in your hands and close your eyes and Offer a prayer to God, in whatever way you relate to God. Ask for God's blessing in accomplishing your objective in doing this discipline in your own language.
Step 5. Now start using Yantra in a way, which is suitable to you:
· If it is a locket Yantra, you can wear it in a Black/Red thread or in a Silver/Gold chain.
· If it is a large size, you can establish the Yantra in your room/office/shop etc. You can frame it, if you like and hang on the wall of your room / office / shop etc.
· If it is a pocket size, you may keep the Yantra in your front pocket of your shirt or in your wallet.
· If it is 3D Yantra (e.g. Crystal Shri Yantra), place it on a suitable place.P.S. - Repeat steps 3 and 4 for more then 40 days, if possible.
Is it necessary for one to chant the associate mantras of the Yantras?We don't recommend our users to chant the Beej Mantra of the particular Yantra. We send Pranapratishthit (energized) Yantras to our users because the chanting a Mantra is a very difficult task as there are many prescribed steps and rituals that have to be followed exactly. It is a very typical work and it needs a lot of concentration, will power, special voice modulations in a specific volume, frequency and resonance, the very good command over Sanskrit language, correct pronunciations, an ideal environment and a very strong spiritual and meditative personality (yogi) as well as many other rules and regulations which is not possible by an ordinary person. If someone chant a mantra in a wrong way then he/she may lost the power of Yantra or may have the negative effects. You just have to follow the above given guidelines.
But you may chant the mantras, if you are doing spiritual practice and have good knowledge of Sanskrit Language.
Where in a room should one place the Yantra?The Yantra has to be placed in the north/north-west direction facing south/south-east direction in a room with some exceptions:-
· The Vaastu Yantra, which is supposed to be placed in the south-west corner of the house, facing north-east.
· The Sri Yantra, which is supposed to be placed in the east, facing west.
· The Kuber Yantra, which is to be placed in the north facing south or east facing west.
How can one use more then one Yantras at a time?