by Mantra & shlokas on Saturday, December 4, 2010 at 11:41am
Jaya Jagadeesha Hare
Sa shanka chakram sa kireeda kundalam, Sa peetha vastram sarasiruhekshanam, Sa haara vaksha sthana koustubham sriyam, Namaami Vishnum shirasa chaturbhujam
Aum Jaya jagadeesha hare, Swami jaya jagadeesha hare, Bhakta janonke sankata, daasa janonke sankata, Kshaname doora kare, Aum Jaya jagadeesha hare.
1. Jo dyavai phala pawai, Dhukha vinase manaka, Swami dhuka vinase manaka, Sukha sampati kara awai, kashta mittai tanaka (Aum Jaya jagadeesha hare) 2 Mata pita tum mere sharana kahun me kisakee, Swami sharana. Kahun me kisakee, Tum bina aura na duja (2) Asha karun me jisakee. (Aum jaya..)
3 Tum poornana Paramatma, tum antarayami Swami tum antarayami, Paarabrahma parameshwara (2) Tum sabke swami (Aum jaya…)
4 Tum karuna ke sagara, tum palana karta, Swami tum palana karta. Me sewaka tum swami,(2) Kripa karo bharta (Aum Jaya…)
5. Tum ho ek agochara, sabake prana pati, Swami sab ke prana pati, Kise vidhi milun daya maya (2) Me tumako kumati (Aum jaya…)
6. Deena bhandu dukkha harta, tum rakshaka mere, Swami tum rakshaka mere, Apane hath uthao, (2) sharana padam tere, (Aum jaya…) 7. Vishaya vikara mittao, papa haro deva, Swami paap haro deva, Sraddha bhakti badao (2) Santanaki sewa (Aum Jaya …)
8 Tan man dhan sab tera, Sab kuch hi tera Swami sab kuch hi tera Tera tujhuko arpana Tera tujhuko arpana Kya laaye mera (aum jaya..)
Hail Master! Lord of the Universe! Who removes in a moment the sorrows of his devotees And the suffering of the poor, Glory to the Lord of the universe!
1. The sorrows of one who meditates on thee are removed, He also gets the fruit of contemplation, Happiness and wealth come to his home And physical ailments are removed.
2. I take refuge in Thee who are both my mother and father, O Lord! in whom else can I take refuge There is none other than you in whom I can put my hopes, Glory to the Lord of the Universe.
3. You are the perfect Soul Supreme, Dweller in the hearts of all, You are both the Supreme Lord and Master, Lord of everyone’s life, Glory to the Lord of the Universe. 4. O thou ocean of compassion, Nourisher of all You are my master, I am thy servant. Grant me your grace, glory to the Lord of the universe.
5. You are the life breath of everyone, Way beyond the reach of the mind and senses, O gracious One! How can I ever find you? Glory to the Lord of the universe.
6. Friend of the distressed, destroyer of sorrow! You alone can save me, Extend thy helping hand to me,. Who am lying helpless at thy threshold. Glory to the Lord of the universe.
7. Wipe out all my worldly faults Forgive my sins, And increase my faith and devotion, And give me an opportunity to serve the saints. Aum Glory to the Lord of the Universe.
8. My body, mind and wealth belong to you, Everything of mine belongs to you, I can only offer you what is yours already, What do I possess which is my own? Repeat Hail Master! Lord of the universe