Tuesday 26 July 2011

Saraswathi Sloka

Saraswati Sloka

"Ya Devi Stuyate Nityam Vibhuhairvedaparagaih
Same Vasatu Jihvagre Brahmarupa Saraswati"

Meaning: Saraswati, the goddess of knowledge, is praised by the intelligent who have mastered the Shastra (scriptures). She is the wife of the Creator. May she live on my tongue.

"Shrii Saraswatii Namahstubhyam Varade Kaama Ruupini
Twaam Aham Praarthane Devii Vidyaadaanam Cha Dehi Me"

Meaning: I bow to Goddess Saraswati, who fulfills the wishes of the devotees. I pray her to enlighten me with knowledge.

"Sarasvathi Namastubhyam, Varade Kaamaroopini
Vidyaarambham Karishyaami, Siddhir Bhavatu Mey Sada"

Meaning: Saraswati is the provider of boons and the one, who grants all our desires. As I begin my studies, I bow to the Goddess to help me in making it fruitful and make me successful in all my efforts.

No comments:

Post a Comment