As all of you know we have some main scriptures. 3-4 Vedas, 18 Purans and 17 sub-Purans, 19 smirities (law books)
But the problem is, “Shurti Bhinna Smirti Bhinna” Ved have differences, law books have differences and Puran also speak different things. So I will try to talk about Purans here because they talk about Supreme Godhead.Ved talks about Brahm and Smritis talk about Gayatri mantra and how to save ourselves from any offenses.
1. According to Brahm-vavrta Puran, Lord Shri Krishn is the Supreme Godhead and Supreme Personality. He resides in Golok Dham and from Him Lord Vishnu, Lod Shiv and Lord Brahma incarnated. Lord Vishnu is the part of Lord Krishn according to this Puran who works for Lord Krishn. Lord Vishnu resides in Vishnu-lok (Vaikunth) and He is the organ of all universes.
2. According to Padma Puran, Lord Vishnu is the Supreme Godhead. First of all, He had born Prakati, afterwards, Mahatatv, Tan-matra, Panchbhut. From His naval-ring, Lord Brahma had born who created the world.
3. According to Brahm Puran and Shri Harivansh Puran, Lord Narayan is the Supreme Godhead. First of all he made the water; by His power he had manifested one big golden egg in the water. From that egg Lord Brahma appeared who designed the world.
4. According to Vishnu Puran, Lord Vishnu is the Supreme Godhead. First of all, Lord Vishnu had born two personalities Prakati and Purush and all emotions. By their mixing one golden egg appeared, from that egg Maha-Virat or Maha-Vishnu came out. He divided into 3 forms, Brahma, Vishnu and Shiv to create the world.
5. According to Narad Puran, Maha-Vishnu is the Supreme Godhead who appeared in the three forms Purush, Prakarti and Time. These forms started to create the world and later changed into Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh.
6. Srimad Bhagwatam Puran, Lord Hari is the Supreme Godhead who created the Maya first. From Maya Mahtatv, Tanmatras and Pancabhut appeared. By their mixings Golden egg appeared, from that egg Maha- Purush appeared. From Maha-Purush (Virat-Purush) all Gods, Goddesses, Demons, Human beings etc appeared.
7. According to Markandeya Puran, Param-brahm-Prameshwar is the Supreme Godhead who born Prakati first. By her support Mahtatv, Tanmatras and Pancabhut appeared. By everyone support golden egg manifested. From golden egg Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh came out who are the creator, maintainer and destroyer of the world.
8. According to all Shiv Purans like Ling Puran, Shiv Puran etc, Lord Shiv is the Supreme Godhead. Who incarnated as a light in the beginning of this world. He born Shakti first then Mahtatv, Tanmatras and Pancabhut appeared by Him and later He born Brahm and Vishnu who started to create and maintain the world.
9. According to Devi Bhagwat, Goddess Shakti is the Supreme Personality. From her Brahma, Vishnu and Shiv appeared, and she distributed the work to them.
10. According to Ganesh Upnishad, Lord Ganesh is the Supreme Godhead and Brahma, Vishnu and Shiv manifested from Him only who respectively are the creator, maintainer and destroyer of the world.
11. In few scriptures as well as Veds Lord Sun is the only Supreme Godhead.