Friday 1 July 2011

Runa Moksha

Runa Moksha

by Mantra & shlokas on Wednesday, November 10, 2010 at 4:21pm


Oh ya !!! i know you all have doubts by now – by chanting this mantra or prayer how can one be free of debt and more than that become wealthy?

Answer is simple.This mantra is not a currency printing machine.But it creates a strong energy which attracts luck to you and your endeavors. Imagine the scenario of a boat with out engine or oars.What is the use.You are stuck.

This powerful (and fierce) Narasimha stotram will be the oar which helps you sail through the sea of debt to the land of prosperity !!!!
Try it and let us know your feed back.

Notes:
1) This is not an instant fix.Give it some time.Recite this daily  (preferably in the evening) for atleast 90 days and see how the doors of luck and opportunities open for you.

2) Runa or Rina in Sanskrit means debt/poverty.

Ohm Narasimhaya Namaha !!! Ohm Narasimhaya Namaha !!! Ohm Narasimhaya Namaha !!!

Runa Vimochana Narasimha Stotra:

 Devataakaarya-siddhyartham sabhaastambha-samudbhavam Sri Narasimham mahaaveeram namaami runamuktaye

 Meaning : For achieving the divine mission, He who emerged out of a pillar, in the Court hall (of the demon) to such a greatly valourous Lord Narasimha, I am praying to liquidate my debts.

Lakshmyaalingita-vaamaangam bhaktaanaam varadaayakam Sri Narasimham mahaveeram namaami runamuktaye

 Meaning : To the valorous Sri Narasimha , who has embraced the Goddess Lakshmi on the left side of His chest and who fulfills the wishes of the devotees, I am praying to Him to give me relief from my debts.

Aanthramaalaadharam Sankha Chakraabja aayudhaarinim Sri Narasimham mahaaveeram namaami runamuktaye

 Meaning : To the greatly valorous Sri Narasimha, who is wearing the intestines (of Hiranyakasipu) as a garland, who carries weapons like Conch and the Discus, I am praying to relieve me from my debts.

Smaranaat sarvapaapagnam kadrooja visha naasanam Sri Narasimham mahaaveeraam namaami runamuktaye


 Meaning : To the greatly valorous Sri Narasimha, who rids us of all our sins as soon as we remember Him, to Him who takes away (removes) the poison of the serpents who are the children of Kadru, I am praying to relieve me from my debts.

Prahlaada varadam sreesam daityesvara-vidaaranam Sri Narasimham mahaaveeram namaami runamuktaye

 Meaning : To Him, who gave boons to Prahlada, He who is the Lord of Sri, who tore apart and killed the Raakshasa King, to the greatly valorous Sri Narasimha, I pray to relieve me of my debts.

Krooragrahaih peeditaanaam bhaktaanaam abhayapradam Sri Narasimham mahaaveeram namaami runamuktaye


 Meaning : To the greatly valorous Sri Narasimha who gives protection to the devotees (confers fearlessness) from the sufferings inflicted by cruel planets, I pray to relieve me of my debts.

Vedavedaanta-yajnesam Brahma Rudraadi vanditam Sri Narasimham mahaaveeram namaami runamuktaye

 Meaning : To Sri Narasimha who is Master of the Vedas, Vedaantas and sacrifices, to whom salutations are offered by Brahma, Rudra and others, I am praying to relieve me of my debts.

Ya idam pathate nityam runa mochana samjnitam Anrunee jaayate sadyo dhanam sheeghram avaapnuyaat

 Meaning : One who regularly reads this Runa Vimochana Stotra will not be afflicted by debts. Further, very soon he will obtain money and become a wealthy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment