Gomti Chakra - Sudarshan Chakra - Nag Chakra
by Mantra & shlokas on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 at 2:04pm
the Sudarshan Chakra. Gomti Chakra
One side of the Gomati Chakra is elevated like a shell while the other side is flat with circular design like whirl which looks like a snake. This is the reason why it is also know as "Naag-Chakra" i.e. snake chakra. According to Vedic Astrology, it is beneficial in cases of people who have 'Naag dosh' or 'Sarpa Dosha' in their horoscope.
Importance & Benefits of Gomti Chakra :
- Gomti Chakra removes Vastu Dosh :
- Gomti Chakra appeases Godddess Lakshmi :
- It is believed that those people who possess Gomti Chakra will be blessed with money, good health and prosperity. It is also believed to protect children.
- In some regions, eleven Gomti Chakras are wrapped in a red cloth and placed in rice or wheat containers. This is for food security.
- It is used as a Yantra.
- It is used for Mantra.
- As it has special powers, many Jain sadhus & sadhviji, use it as a special Yantra, during Pooja.
- It should be yellowish brown on the back and have white whirls on the top.
- It must not be tainted or dented.
- Its circular edges must be smooth and not broken at places.
Gomati Shilas are used for placing Shaligrams in some special worship. Gomati Shilas are also used as protective for children. It brings wealth and good health. This is also known as Cow's Eye Shila. Some consider this as Eye of Lord Shiva. These shilas are considered very sacred and beneficial when placed along shaligram as.26 Gomti Chakras are joined together to form a Gomti Shila.
Benefits of Gomti Chakra :
- Good health & enough wealth
- Protects from evil effects
- Help to cure disease
- Peace of mind
- More consciousness
- Better Bhakti
- All kind of protection
- Prestigious in society
- Financial growth
- Business growth
- Protection of children
- Power of worship