- Creates Positive Vibration
- Can Change Aura
- Sahasrar chakra
- Ajna chakra
- Visudhhi chakra
- Hear chakra
- Manipur chakra
- Swadhisthan chakra
- Muladhar chakra
- Gives a healing effect
- As a prayer
- With music gives a peace
- Sunderkand is a river
In order to have the real life feeling, ‘SKSS’ arranged a Sunderkand Recitation on the bank of river "Mahisagar" (Verakhadi) situated 30km from Baroda on the way to Dakor on the day of Amavasya i.e. on 24th May 2009 at 6 am. About 800 satsangis participated in this joint recitation. Refer photo gallery
- Helps in Healing Heart Attack
- To do Yoga / Meditation
- To do mild exercises
- To eat light food
- To listen music [Music Therapy]
- Smashan Sunderkand
In order to remove the taboo attached with the visit to crematorium, SKSS planned out a Sunderkand recitation on Amavasya i.e 26 Dec 2008. About 1500 Satsangis recited Sunderkand in presence of funeral pyre of 7 bodies. Surprisingly about 60% were ladies. In fact the aarti was done by Mrs. Poonam Panchal, Deputy Mayor of Baroda city. Refer photo gallery
- Ten ways of getting maximum benefits from Sunderkand.
- If you are doing alone it is better you do it early morning around 4-6 in “Bhrahm Mahurat”.
- A group Sunderkand can be done any time but gives maximum benefit when done after 7pm in the evening.
- Sunderkand done in a group with music is Ideal.
- Sunderkand done in group with music around 5 am on Tuesday, Saturday, on full moon day and no moon day is the ultimate for getting benefits.
- While doing Sunderkand one should not get up at the same time phone should be switched off, no break or no intra or inter talking.
- Sunderkand done after understanding the meaning of the verses mentioned therein gives instant result.
- Before commencing Sunderkand one should take bath and wear light colored clothes.
- Sunderkand should be done with empty stomach and fasting on Saturdays or Tuesday gives maximum benefit.
- Sunderkand necessarily be started by ‘AAHAVAN’ [‘invitation’ verses of shri Hanumanji] and ended by “BIDAI”.
- In order to get better concentration during Sunderkand, do not leave your eyes away from the book. If you do not require a book than close your eyes and imagine the Pratima of Shri Hanumanji.
- SOME OF THE VERSES OF SUNDERKAND FOR BENEFITS
- FOREIGN VISIT
Sunderkand to be done for 14 days starting from Tuesday in Shree Hanumanji’s temple as under (if not possible than in front of photo of Shri Hanumanji at your residence)
Light a ‘Diya’of til oil and do a ‘Dhoop’ of goggle. Apply rose garland on ‘Dada’s pratima and keep seasonal fruit (7nos) and one coconut as Prasad and plead your 'sankalp' and read out ‘Sunderkand’ with utmost faith and concentration. Give ‘Chhana” to monkeys during the daytime and you will get success.
- FREEDOM FROM EVIL SPIRIT
PRANAU PAVANKUMAR KHAL BAN PAVAK GYANAGHANA,
JASU HRDAYA AGARA BASAHI RAMA SARA CAPA DHARA (no.29 kishkindha)
The above ‘verses’ of sunderkand to be recited for 11 malas, i.e. 11x108 =1188times for 49 days in front of ‘Dada’s photo starting from Tuesday. Write this verse on a piece of paper with red ink and keep it on all walls of the house inside the rooms. Simultaneously recite Hanuman Chalisa for 108 times on 7 Saturdays and on the last day do 108 Vishnu shastra path. See the result.
- FREEDOM FROM DISEASE
LOCHANA NIJ PADA JANNTRITRA JAHI PRANA KEHI BAAT (doha no.30)
Recite above ‘verse’of sunderkand atleast 11x108=1188 times daily by lighting a ‘Diya’ of ghee in front of ‘Dada”s photo starting from Tuesday for 90 days
- TO OVERCOME FRUSTRATION
RAGHUPATIPRIYABHATAM VATAJATAM NAMAMI (shlok)
The above verse to be recited for 108 times at Shri Hanumanji’s temple starting from Tuesday during dusk time with a folded hand for 90 days. And see the result.
- FOR A SUCCESS IN NEW JOB/BUSINESS
HRADYA RAKHI KAUSHALPUR RAJA (doha no.4)
Recite this verse in front of Shri Hanumanji preferably at temple for 108 times 7 days ahead of your starting new job/business. The day you appear for an interview or go for a business you should recite this verse on the way till you reach the spot of interview or the business.
There are many such verses of Sunderkand and even Hanuman Chalisa by which one can get the benefit in solving the worldly problems…